Software Implementation Engineer at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
As a Software Implementation Engineer, you will have the responsibility of helping out a wide range of customers worldwide. You will assist customers and team members with implementing Showpad’s technical features in the onboarding process making their Showpad project a success from the start.
Successful customers are our number one priority. As a Software Implementation Engineer on our Professional Services team, you will affect our customer’s success, both with Showpad and in their business.
What we are looking for
- You have excellent software and internet technology skills. Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- Proficient knowledge of REST API / SDK frameworks. Knowledge of web application development is a plus
- You know your way around cloud architectures such as AWS
- Installing & maintaining additional software packages (on premise or cloud) mostly Microsoft related are part of your comfort zone.
- Knowledge of connecting to IDPs using SAML2.0 or OpenID
- Strong project management and organizational management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- You feel comfortable communicating with customers
- Comfortable to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and risk management skills
- Self-Starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
A day in the life of a Software Implementation Engineer
- Engage in deployment tracks together with the other members of the Professional Services team owning the technical aspects around the Showpad solution and customer’s eco-system.
- You’re the go-to person within the team for all things technical. Create and maintain documentation and training courses related to your focus area in order to uplevel team knowledge
- Team up with integration and/or content partners around custom implementations. Provide training, advice and best practices while scoping or implementing custom projects
- Team up with PS leadership and solution engineers, scoping custom implementations during the customer’s sales cycle
- Understand and own all technical features to the bone
- Work closely with the Product and Sales enablement on new releases of technical features
- Work closely with engineers in other departments such as pre-sales & support on a global level.
- Manage customer escalations. Work closely with Support, Engineering and Product in resolving product related implementation issues
- Help develop tools to enhance implementation efficiency of the Showpad solution and team
- Experience with a variety of media assets and file formats (preferably in a support setting)
- Experience with SaaS project implementation
- Knowledge of ECM, ERP, PIM systems include their data model and API/SDK features
- Knowledge of EMM systems and their security requirements
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.