Software Quality Analyst
Do you like solving puzzles? Are you detailed orientated and like technology and software? If so, Livly is searching for a knowledgeable and motivated Software Quality Analyst to join our team! In this role youll partner with engineers in a fast-pace environment to lead the QA efforts supporting several applications. Our ideal SQA will be able to work on multiple tasks and can react quickly to requirement changes in an agile environment.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Craft, debug, and maintain manual test cases.
- Develop test plans, create test scenarios, execute test scripts, assess test results, and report defects.
- Partner with engineers on a fast-paced team to lead the QA efforts supporting several applications to identify and resolve defects.
- Design and execute test plans and test cases of complex front-end and backend systems, preventing bottlenecks before they occurr.
- Ability to clearly and effectively document, communicate, and troubleshoot errors.
- Provide detailed test reports during and at the end of each development cycle/sprint.
- Ability to create SQL queries to creative and manipulate test data.
- Familiarity with agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to simultaneously support multiple applications across multiple systems.
- Contribute to building operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software and suggest improvements.
- Drive product quality and reliability, improving customer experience.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Technically curious
- Eager to contribute and learn
- Able to contribute in a collaborative manner
- An effective communicator
- A conscientious team member
- Keen on having ownership of your work
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelour’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or 3+ year of relevant experience.
- Lots of experience around manual testing both web and mobile applications.
- Exposure with test automation tools including Cucumber, Selenium, Load Runner, and Jmeter. Experience testing N-Tier, web, and mobile applications.
- Working understanding of POSTMAN or other API testing tools.
- Coding or scripting experience is a plus.
- Business acumen and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredible organization skills, strong attention to detail, and meticulous follow through.
- Love for navigating software and strong desire to always make things better.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.