Software Quality Assurance Engineer I at SMS Assist
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborate with the team to deliver high-quality software iteratively.
• Convert requirements into test cases and help to define user case scenarios based on product and domain knowledge.
• Follow software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, deployment and execution, test data creation and maintenance, defect tracking, and test automation.
• Work closely with product management and development team to understand business requirements and technical specifications.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium and JS test tools and other open source tools.
• Organize and capable to work on multiple tasks efficiently.
• Fosters a positive team environment.
• Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
• Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Verbal Communication – Proficient
• Written Communication – Proficient
• Teamwork – Proficient
• Relationships – Proficient
• Organizational Awareness – Proficient
• Learning Agility – Proficient
• Problem Solving – Proficient
• Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Working knowledge and experience using Agile with Scrum methodology.
• Knowledge of established QA practices and the software development life cycle.
• Ability to research and resolve issues independently
• Detail oriented.
• Basic knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB.
• Basic knowledge of bug tracking software (specifically JIRA).
• Browser Automation Tools such as Selenium and REST API testing is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
. • 0-3 years of experience in relevant field