Software Quality Engineer
We are looking for a software test engineer to support our growing Agile based product development activities on our fitness equipment software. The ideal candidate should be willing to work on manual and automation testing and should have the ability to handle interruptions while fluidly switching between several assignments.
The engineer must be able to perform the following:
- Familiar with Software-as-a-Service model (SaaS)
- Critical thinking to solve problems unique to developing technologies.
- Regularly apply technical knowledge to daily engineering activities.
- Analyze architecture, code bases to develop critical path experiments to ensure safety and reliability.
- Leverage analysis tools when needed to determine root causes.
- Continuously improve analysis and validation techniques and apply them in daily practice.
- Able to be an independent engineer that understands the project scopes and best-adheres to project timelines / goals.
- Integrate and communicate well with other engineering teams, making known individual contributions and assisting others when necessary.
- Should be able to develop/execute test cases from user stories
- Automate test cases using the tools like (Monkey Runner, WebDriver, Selenium)
- Strong understanding of functional testing, regression testing and Sanity testing
- Good understanding on Agile methodologies and techniques
Languages / Toolsets
- Automation (e.g. Monkey Runner, WebDriver, Selenium)
- Atlassian Suite
- Linux Windows
- 3 years software development or testing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline