Software Quality Engineer at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Quality Engineering, you will be a key member of the Platform Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the cloud platform team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium and more
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks
- Ability to work with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- 2-4 years professional experience in quality assurance or software development
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.