Software Security Tooling Developer at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a security tooling engineering you’ll be a key member in the Product Security DevSecOps team. The Product Security DevSecOps teams provides security tooling and resources to our Security Champions program and the Product Security testing teams. We design and deliver automations and features in our security tooling that will be used in our Security Champions and Security Testing programs. You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation. You will also draw from your years of experience in the field to assist and guide others on the team.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will build highly scalable automations and security tooling
- You will design, develop & lead projects in the Product Security space
- You will work to solve complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- You will learn and work on cutting edge technologies,
- You will work with awesome teams in collaborative environment.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- Experience in the implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
- Strong debugging, testing, and problem solving skills. Passion for software development
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Solid understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent team player
- Experience in Static and dynamic analysis tools a plus
- Experience in python scripting a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.