ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a security tooling engineering you’ll be a key member in the Product Security DevSecOps team. The Product Security DevSecOps teams provides security tooling and resources to our Security Champions program and the Product Security testing teams. We design and deliver automations and features in our security tooling that will be used in our Security Champions and Security Testing programs. You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation. You will also draw from your years of experience in the field to assist and guide others on the team.
- You will build highly scalable automations and security tooling
- You will design, develop & lead projects in the Product Security space
- You will work to solve complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- You will learn and work on cutting edge technologies,
- You will work with awesome teams in collaborative environment.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- Experience in the implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
- Strong debugging, testing, and problem solving skills. Passion for software development
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.