Software Test Engineer at HAAS Alert
HAAS Alert is changing how emergency vehicles and other fleets communicate with vehicles and road users. Our unique C-V2X collision prevention service aids motorists, connected and autonomous cars to make safer, smarter driving decisions. In-car safety alerts and autonomous solutions are integrated via in-vehicle systems and navigation apps.
HAAS Alert was recently named to Built In Chicago's List of 50 Startups to Watch in 2019.
Seeking a test engineer to be responsible for overall quality of our product suite. The focus for the role is to create and execute test plans to ensure the functionality, reliability, and stability of the system. The role will be responsible for building a framework for continual testing and integration.
- Design and write comprehensive test cases
- Create manual test cases and perform manual testing of releases
- Design and develop automation framework and scripts
- Establish processes and tool sets to develop and maintain automation scripts
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure and automation test harnesses for various products and projects
- Develop and drive automation test planning, cases, and strategy to both ensure product quality and to contribute to CI
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the QA domain
- 3+ years of experience with quality assurance methodology and tools including manual testing and defect management
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Knowledge of software test engineering best practices across the life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes and testing
- Experience testing location based functionality
- Experience in distributed architectures using REST APIs
- Experience testing React apps
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience creating automated tests in Selenium, JUnit, or Maven frameworks
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills including experience developing automation
**Principals only please. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted. No calls please.