We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to design, develop, and implement large-scale web applications. Good candidates will be able to direct the design of new applications from conception to completion, mentor and manage the technical team, and possess strong client and communication skills. The best candidate will be creative, highly detailed, demonstrate the ability to define and solve complete problems, and work in a fast-paced environment for multiple clients.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of the web application development process, including conceiving, planning, documenting, and leading large, application projects
- The ability to understand and communicate architectural principles, best practices, code patterns, Agile practices, testing automation, and mentoring/education
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; the ability to facilitate client meetings
- A great attention to detail, with an ability to work clearly, concisely, and quickly; the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A desire to learn, and adapt to, the latest technologies
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to make things happen with limited instruction
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Architect or related position
- Experience with REST, JSON/XML, microservices, and Cloud technologies
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, or other RDBMS and NoSQL platforms
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue or other JS frameworks
- Experience with Java, PHP, Ruby, and/or C#/.NET
- Agency or big brand experience a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.