Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave is looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to help our clients and teams solve complex technology challenges. We want individuals that demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, and motivate and mobilize resources as we deliver results.
Our Solution Architects are passionate about enabling innovation. They do this by emphasizing on continuous learning; self and team development. They create successful outcomes by applying both proven and cutting-edge methodologies to client problems.
Ideally, you’re someone who can write code with the best of them, but also wants to help guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in. You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you.
Your life as a Maven:
- Partner with customers, account managers, business development, engineering, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems.
- Collaborate with our Sales teams and drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
- Help organizations understand best practices around platform integration.
- Design Containerized architectures across multiple clouds (GKE, EKS, AKS), Devops, IaC, Gitops and SRE concepts.
- Lead teams in developing cloud-native applications by implementing design patterns like async request-response, CQRS, event-driven styles.
- Design and develop high throughput and low latency streaming and complex event processing applications using modern frameworks like Apache Beam, Kafka, Flink and Airflow.
- Create successful business outcomes by engaging with end-users, product owners and other technology stakeholders to bring their innovative product/service ideas to life by helping them to identify KPIs, create MVP/release plans and build platform and application features.
- Help enterprise clients modernize their legacy application portfolio and assist them on digital transformation journeys.
- Proven track record of delivering results in software/technology consulting environments.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out the Cloud Architecture Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos