About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
The Solution Engineer is a martech process and technical expert, and is responsible for working with (primarily) Enterprise Account Executives during the pre-sales cycle to answer questions and advise on best practices. A SE may also remain attached to Enterprise accounts sold for a time post-sale to provide a bridge from the sales to implementation team/process.
- Join sales calls and meetings, working with lead Account Executives on deals
- Use deep martech technical and process expertise to answer questions and advise on best practices, especially to customer technical contacts
- Work with wider sales team on enterprise strategic selling
- Foster strong partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and sponsors within complex enterprise org structures
- Identify barriers to project success, define resolutions, and manage action plans with internal resources
- Six or more years of combined experience in the martech industry (Sales Engineering, Consulting, Product Management)
- Superb customer facing communication skills
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Customer-focused mindset
- Conflict resolution experience
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.