Solution QA Analyst
Do you like to collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams internally and externally to capture requirements?
Do you possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and attention to details?
Are you fascinated by the potential opportunities in the healthcare industry?
Do you enjoy working alongside and supervising other bright and motivated professionals?
If you answered yes to the questions above, a Solution QA Analyst role at Pareto Intelligence, might be right for you and your career aspirations!
- Create, execute, and document detailed test plans and test cases based on requirements
- Collaborate with Product, Development, and Data Analytics team to develop a QA plan and lead execution by engagement
- Ensure “traceability” of test cases to requirements, working with the Business Analyst and other stakeholders to ensure that all requirements and objectives are met
- Clearly document that any gaps found during QA are documented and addressed
- Communicate to stakeholders issues found so that they can be addressed, and then validate that issues have been fixed
- Facilitate QA issue prioritization and resolution by participating in ongoing sprints and standup meetings
- Lead ongoing QA initiatives by working with all teams to formalize a holistic QA strategy, manage a weekly/biweekly/monthly set of meetings to ensure compliance and adherence, and find opportunities to improve
- Identify tasks that can be automated, clearly document how, and work with leads on prioritization
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and your team
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of relevant QA or Testing experience, ideally in a product or software company
- Experience in an agile and flexible environment a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to draft accurate documentation and talking points for technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrates an analytical mindset with great attention to detail
- SQL Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.