Solutions Architect_Stibo STEP_MDM
As a market leader in providing product data content solutions, we engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) needs. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect with hands-on leadership experience in designing and implementing STIBO STEP. If you have at least 5 years of relevant professional work experience and exceptional technical implementation skills, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver STEP solution using best practices
- Lead requirements gathering workshops
- Lead high-level design workshops
- Guide definition and roll out of data governance strategies, policies, roles, responsibilities, processes, controls and rules
- Draft detailed design documents
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
- Configure, build and unit test STEP components, including data structures, roles, workflows and portals
- Build and unit test data migration components
- Train and mentor colleagues in STEP implementation activities and best practices
- Support integration, system and user acceptance testing
Required Skills and Experience
- At least one full-cycle implementation of Stibo Systems STEP MDM in a leadership role; additional MDM/PIM implementation experience a plus
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related major
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.