Solutions Engineer at iManage
Being a Solutions Engineer at iManage means…
You will play an influential role in the sales process. Solving a prospects’ business problem and building trust in our product and team are your two main goals.
You will support both the demonstration and the trial phase of our software. You will help customers have the chance to get to grips with our solution and get tangible output at the end of it. You will be expected to answer technical questions and work on technical challenges during this phase of the customer journey.
iM Responsible For…
- Building systems that help demonstrate the value of core AI and Search software platforms
- Contributing to product roadmap and assisting in the development of new AI models and scenarios
- Acting as a conduit to interpret customer scenarios into technological outcomes, both externally and internally
- Managing and responding where appropriate to all key technical deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, Demos, POCs, Integration solutioning
- Engaging with technical equivalents (IT Architects, Infrastructure Specialists, Program Managers) in customers and prospects to ensure technical validation is assured
- Presenting key technical components/architecture of the software stack
- Attending and demonstrating iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Performing channel enablement for all our partners
iM Qualified Because I Have...
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field
- Proficiency in at least one basic coding language such as Python, Java/Scala, Go, PHP or Rust.
- The know how to work with HTML, JS and CSS to get the demo to look top-notch
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
Bonus Points if I have…
- Educational or professional working experience within the legal or financial fields and understanding of working processes in these industries
- Knowledge of another spoken language
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/