Sr. Application Developer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying services, monitoring complex systems, managing high volume transactions, and their integration with other applications.
- You will be building world-class (product envisioned ) Applications around ServiceNow’s learning space and have then run on our own Cloud Platform.
- You'll be able to identify the problem before they occur, while also guiding junior developers locally.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Combined 6+ years of experience in the following areas: SABA LMS, LXP, Customer Success, product development, Custom software design, leading portfolio of projects to success, vendor management, and evaluation.
- Has in-depth knowledge in various forms of learning (instructor, event, videos, e-learning) and understands forms of mastering competencies through certifications, quizzes, learning paths, activities.
- Strong experience in architecting and designing scalable applications using REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge or experience working with Service Now Service Management or Platform preferred.
- Has technical knowledge building REST/SOAP-based APIs.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.