Founded by a group of industry visionaries and startup disruptors, DAIS is reimagining insurance by empowering agencies and carriers with a cutting edge software platform designed to handle the complex challenges of the industry.
At DAIS, we’re looking for people who are curious, driven, and hungry for a challenge. DAIS will give you the room to take complete ownership of your work within an exciting startup culture that is designed to foster personal development. This is a place where you can collaborate freely and level up your skills.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain robust platform components which will interact with a series of user-facing operational tools and applications.
- Interface with product teams to ensure customer satisfaction and implement new platform components.
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the design and development of new platform components.
- Develop and maintain new high-quality functionality for existing platform components.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including: Product Managers, UX designers, and Front End Engineers.
- Fully test code and plug into the test automation in our continuous delivery pipeline.
- Contribute code and ideas to improve developer workflow and team performance.
Technologies we use:
- PostgreSQL, Hibernate
- Git/GitHub, Spinnaker, Jackson
What we expect of you:
- Effectively communicate with your team and other staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements