Sr Business Strategy and Ops Specialist, ACE at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization is a strategic pillar for the organization’s growth engine. ACE is critical to enabling & accelerating NOW growth to $15B+ and beyond via our Partner ecosystem in alignment to the corporate priority. Reporting into the Chief of Staff, Global Alliance and Channels ecosystem (ACE), this role will be focused on high impact and global strategic projects that support growth and rapidly increasing scale of the ACE organization.
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on wide range of initiative and projects right from market research, annual planning to driving strategic initiatives geared towards moving the needle. This will include but not limited to working on projects involving top strategic global partners, technology partners, regional or national partners and others.
You will be expected to drive analysis, lead problem-solving initiatives, execute operational projects (end-to-end) and work closely with other cross-functional leaders under limited supervision. The scope of this role includes working on global projects with associated collaboration with regional teams across the geographies. A combination of exceptional analytical skills, an insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial “get stuff done” mindset will be critical for you to be successful in this role.Qualifications
· Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and suggest recommendations through a data driven process
· Collect and analyze large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize insights
· Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
· Led and support initiatives that are owned by Chief of Staff to drive thoughtful and effective execution to help move the needle for the organization.
· Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as partner operations, marketing, finance, IT to drive thoughtful and aligned assessments.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience with 1+ years in management consulting, private equity or tech strategy/ops functions or similar
· Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in slides; comfortable in business as well as technical discussions
· Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others
· Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
· Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
· Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
· Past experience working on go-to-market projects and especially partner eco-system is a plus.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.