Sr. Front End Software Engineer - AP at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Mobile Builders Team :
Do you have prolific coding skills and looking to take your career to next level, if so join our Mobile Builders team to create intuitive & amazing UI experiences. Our team is responsible for creating applications that allow developers to rapidly build and configure engaging mobile apps for iOS and Android with a single intuitive interface, enhanced functionality, and guided experiences. Our newly launched application has received rave reviews from multiple customers and is a next generation tool to develop workflows on the Now platform and package them as native mobile apps.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build a highly interactive web-based application UI that enables customers configure great mobile experiences.
- Collaborate with best of breed UX designers, researchers, and back-end developers to build amazing, performant and scalable user interfaces with large scale data.
- Evolve existing User Interfaces to increase interactivity, intuitiveness, performance, and overall user delight.
- Work in the latest technologies such as Web Components, React, Redux, and GraphQL.
- Create tools, libraries, and frameworks for other developers to build upon.
- Deliver an outstanding experience for our customers
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) with 5+ years of software industry experience or Masters Degree with 3+ years of software experience, or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST, GraphQL and associated frameworks
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open-source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Strong team player who can work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack and build modern and awesome UI experiences for our customers
- Passion for software development, problem solving, design aesthetics, and engineering excellence.
- Significant experience designing and implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.