Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer at ServiceNow
What you get to do in this role:
As a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Web Interfaces Engineering group. We’re looking for team-oriented problem solvers, possesses excellent communication skills, and skilled in all levels of web architecture. You've developed multiple tiered web applications in the past and are intimately familiar with modern web technologies.
- Developing across the full stack of Web technologies – Persistence, Services, Platform, Performances, and with a focus on great experiences
- Working in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Designing and implementing software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use with platform development mindset to solve real world problems
- Translating business requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with product owners and creative designers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns and Cloud/Web technologies
- 3+ years’ experience with Java based web applications and cloud-based applications
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX / Web Services
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams of engineering/PM/Design with varying skill sets
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with business owner
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with relational databases: Oracle, MySQL MS SQLServer
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Familiarity with Unix shell and Functional programming
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.