Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Sr. Microsoft Cloud Engineer manages all aspects of DFIN public and private cloud environments, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, app deployments and security. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of 3rd party cloud platforms within the organization. Part of the job will be also managing the Azure Windows server infrastructure and hosted applications including SharePoint and web applications. Provides support to external customers. Must be able to work with very little supervision in a highly charged and fast paced environment and will participate in an on-call rotation to provide off-hour support when needed.
• Oversee the Azure cloud infrastructure and platform that host critical financial applications.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new cloud functionality, based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
• Utilize CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps) from set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting, and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
• Develop best practices for standards and security for Kubernetes (AKS, on-prem) and Docker.
• Develop best practices, policies, standards, guidelines, security, governance and related guidance for cloud infrastructure
• Utilize automation tools and/or scripting languages (powershell, bash, etc) to help aid deployments and repeatable tasks.
• Provide tier 3 Technical support for any issues related to cloud infrastructure and platform.
• Coordinate responses to security breaches, service interruptions or other critical situations to re-establish system functionality. Monitor, analyze, develop and implement the response to problem trends.
• Evaluate system capacity; plans for the future system development and expansion and coordination of most critical internal systems with relevant external systems.
• Being proactive, good time management, creative, with ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Ability to work well independently, and within a team
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of service quality and the organization's mission
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated the ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
· Bachelor degree in the discipline related to functional work preferred
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent