Sr. Middleware Engineer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Directory Services and Certificate Services; Windows 2008-2012 R2.
- Previous experience creating GPO’S, New Domain controller promotions, integration with LDAP, IIS software installation and configuration as well as PKI services.
- Experience with creating, modify and deleting DNS and Domain entries
- Experience with packet traces and use of Wireshark type tools.
- Knowledge of Splunk, Zennos and a service desk toolset.
- Working knowledge of Direct Access, KMS, NPS NetIQ Directory Services (netIQ), and Linux Kernel
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days – Be able to assist with current upgrades and tickets for product suites listed above. Also be able to take Incident tickets for some of the core technologies and work them to resolution.
- Beyond 90 days – effectively deploy local and remote services, integrations, and be able to debug issues as they arise. Also be able to patch for vendor issues, as well as security findings.
- We build high performance applications using the latest versions of the multiple products across multiple offices and business in the US as well as abroad. This roll will serve as a best practice technologist that the organization can go to for guidance on Microsoft centric technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.