Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
This is a position within the KeeperChat team working under the guidance of an engineering team lead. This person must be a detail and process oriented, independent, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of experience in C#, .Net Development. This person will be working on the KeeperChat team specifically.
- Develop front-end and backend client application features
- Participate in the SDLC in an Agile environment, following SCRUM principles
- Collaborate with the product team in defining requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to review peers' code.
- Develop software that delivers features and fixes bugs.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify issues and deliver progress status.
- Communicate with other teams to identify the role of shared applications in solving the problem at hand.
- Conduct thorough testing of new code before handing it off to QA.
- Assist QA as needed in their testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and with passion.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience .Net Development
- Experience C#
- Experience developing mobile and desktop applications using the Xamarin framework.
- Experience with MySQL and Redshift.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.