Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
This is a position within the KeeperChat team working under the guidance of an engineering team lead. This person must be a detail and process oriented, independent, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of experience in C#, .Net Development. This person will be working on the KeeperChat team specifically.
- Develop front-end and backend client application features
- Participate in the SDLC in an Agile environment, following SCRUM principles
- Collaborate with the product team in defining requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to review peers' code.
- Develop software that delivers features and fixes bugs.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify issues and deliver progress status.
- Communicate with other teams to identify the role of shared applications in solving the problem at hand.
- Conduct thorough testing of new code before handing it off to QA.
- Assist QA as needed in their testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and with passion.
- College degree in a computer science or a comparable engineering discipline
- Experience .Net Development
- Experience C#
- Experience developing mobile and desktop applications using the Xamarin framework.
- Experience with MySQL and Redshift.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.