Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Plan, engineer, configure, implement, and troubleshoot security and network infrastructure necessary to maintain and secure global enterprise network. Provide subject matter expertise for a variety of technology projects with an emphasis on security technology. Partner with internal and external business units as necessary to provide security assurance against cyber attacks, to include denial of service campaigns, web defacement, unauthorized access, data loss and other cyber activities that could negatively impact the good name and reputation of Donnelley Financial Solutions and our customers. Provide operational support for security and network infrastructure. Proactively identify security vulnerabilities and mitigation opportunities within the security and network infrastructure. Deliver an Ideal Customer Experience by always executing with quality and excellence. Demonstrate an aptitude for maintaining strong security market awareness as well as to recommend, implement, and manage cutting-edge technologies.
- Conduct high-level and low-level designs for Enterprise security and network infrastructure projects.
- Implement Enterprise infrastructure changes.
- Interact with partner organizations/departments to design network or system solutions for DFIN Enterprise infrastructure. make recommendations on investments for network hardware and services.
- Evaluate new security and network technologies and recommend future strategy to management.
- Experience in architecture and design of a global enterprise network.
- Actively participate and identify changes needed in Enterprise infrastructure strategy reviews, design sessions and configurations necessary to achieve the technology organization goals.
- Analyze network & system response and determine tuning recommendations to improve performance, adhere to capacity management expectations, and provide performancemanagement reporting.
- Manage effective issue identification and resolution processes; serve as a senior escalation point for all Enterprise network and security operations issues with a degree of quality that results in absolute root-cause determination and drive vendor partners to provide quality assurances by requiring immediate bug fixes, software updates, etc., as necessary to ensure an Ideal Customer Experience at all times.
- Perform 24x7x365 advanced tier 1-3 support, to include but not limited to: troubleshooting, off-hour maintenance activities, problem resolution, and on-call rotation while ensuring adherence to the Donnelley Financial Solutions Change Management policy.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network systems, design, configuration, support, and processes for all supported network infrastructure. Create and maintain Disaster Recovery plans; ensure they are tested and updated regularly.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Assist with defining requirements in support of budget plans and make recommendations for ways to improve performance and reduce costs. Develop business cases that support changes to network and system infrastructure.
- Develop network and system performance tools and integrate them into the existing infrastructure. Design an effective test plan for any new/changed service provider infrastructure.
- Ensure communication of process and procedure changes to key stakeholders.
- Support identification and collection of metrics and performance reporting processes. Determine Key Performance Indicators and infrastructure standards · Identify process improvement areas and develop the improvement initiatives.
- Research current industry technology to better facilitate vendor and partner communications
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for relevant technologies.
- Requires minimal supervision to perform job duties.
- Develop and deliver cross-training to other members of the team. Participate in and encourages a knowledge-sharing environment both within and outside the department.
- Assist in budget planning process.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the technical, business, customers, associates, sourcing counterparts and vendors as necessary to proactively identify needed changes.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Actively participate in industry/vendor forums to guide product development activities.
- Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed-upon milestones.
The Sr. Network Security Engineer is expected to demonstrate technical knowledge of the skills listed below. The technical skills will depend on his/her specific responsibilities within the organization.
- Minimum of 6 years of working knowledge in Next Gen Firewalls, Load balancers, WAF, NAC and SIEM.
- Minimum of 4 years of working knowledge in routers, switches.
- Minimum of 3 years working knowledge of a major scripting language.
- Minimum of 4 years of working knowledge in network management and troubleshooting tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of knowledge on routing and switching protocols.
- Working knowledge of O365, Visio, G-suite, Lucid Charts.
- Minimum of 4 years of working knowledge of public (Azure, AWS ), SaaS Products and private cloud.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel required (+/-5%).
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical / business areas is required.
- CCNP, CISSP preferable but not required.
- Any other certification is a plus.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to Accommoda[email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent