Sr. Oracle Engineer
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of our Sr. Oracle engineer is to oversee in the development and maintenance efforts of both on-going and new enterprise initiatives. This individual will leverage their knowledge of analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of software applications to develop, enhance, and modify CCC applications. The Lead Oracle Developer is expected to assist with the conceptualization of software solutions at both the unit level, i.e. program module, and at the system level, i.e. integrated applications. This individual demonstrates an understanding of the latest development environments including development tools and applications.
- Partner w/ manager to oversee daily deliverables for the team and lead stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives meetings.
- Work with the team to oversee day to day work and assist with work prioritization.
- Work on continuous improvement of process and team’s technical skills.
- Lead design /code reviews, performance tuning, data modeling.
- PL/SQL development.and Data Design
- 8+ years of experience in SQL, PL/SQL, batch jobs, ETL, Oracle architecture.
- 8+ years of experience in data design, data modeling, and performance tuning.
- Experience leading teams (Agile/Scrum)
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL & SQL development best practices
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!