Sr Partner Solution Architect – Platform at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is changing the way people work with enterprise-grade solutions that automate activities, tasks and processes across the systems that make up day-to-day work life, in turn helping the enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our market leading application platform as a service (aPaaS) is used by thousands of large companies and governmental organizations worldwide to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) experiences and is trusted to keep customer information safe and compliant.
ServiceNow is seeking a partner solution architect that will provide technical hands-on expertise to support partners with ITx products. Offering good practice and solution guidance directly to partners and scaling to the broader technology partner ecosystem as enablement. The architect will communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow PaaS to partners in order to drive most to all of the solution value onto the platform. This is a hands-on technical innovator who is capable of going wide and deep on technical enablement and solution positioning for partner growth.
What you get to do in this role:
· Act as a technical liaison between the ServiceNow technology partner community and ServiceNow
· Collaborate with technology partners that matter to create a bigger impact to the ServiceNow ecosystem
· In collaboration with the BU product (PM/ENG) teams, create and maintain content that defines integration use cases and helps partners build integrations
· Help partners with their integration use cases and reviewing their integration designs
· Help partners navigate the certification process and conduct BU technical reviews on their integrations
· Advocate on behalf of technology partners to the BU product (PM/ENG) teams, removing inhibitors, escalating issues and creating the needed enhancements to support new use cases
· Help partners and their developers with product walkthroughs, how to navigate and use basic ServiceNow platform features and ServiceNow development best practices.
· Create content in the developer and product communities as need dictates.
· Manage design partnership activities with partners for integrations that complement major features in BU products/modules.
· Staying current on product releases with the PM teams to a level required to explain, enable, demo and consult with cutting edge partners.
· Staying current on competitive and complementary aspects of ServiceNow technology partners’ products. Navigating partnerships with competitive partners.
· Act as the ServiceNow technical owner for partner-developed integrations, advocate for the partners and their developers with ServiceNow Product, Engineering, and Certification teams.
· Collaborate with Solutions Consulting, Sales, and our Customers on integrations.
· Provide TPP office hours for registered technology partners.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Minimum 2 years development experience on the ServiceNow Platform
· Servicenow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification is a bigplus
· Experience with enterprise architecture
· Experience in developing workflows using Integration Hub
· Experience in Scoped Application development using ServiceNow platform
· Experience in a Professional Services environment and specifically with the ServiceNow Platform
· Experience designing, implementing and integrating client facing solutions that leverage the ServiceNow Platform.
· Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
· Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change in both tasks and schedule
· Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities. Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
· Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
· Ability to create written and multimedia content and enablement to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the ServiceNow Platform.
You Will Love This Role; If:
· You have a passion for technology and scaling a business through partnerships
· You enjoy problem solving and being a cross-functional change agent
· You are professionally curious and are comfortable “leading by example”.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.