Sr Product Security Engineer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Execute and continually improve to ensure a best in class compliance monitoring process for Global Cloud Services platform and infrastructure levels.
- Design and execute compliance test plans leveraging the ServiceNow GRC application and automation.
- Perform gap assessment of GCS operations against the ServiceNow Common Control Framework (CCF), Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) programs and any future compliance frameworks to address current domains (i.e. Security, Privacy, Quality, Sustainability and Accessibility) and third party attestations/certification (i.e. SOX, FedRAMP, DOD IL4 & DOD IL5, PCI, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, SOC 1 & 2, Singapore MTCS, Australia IRAP, German C5 and more).
- Communicate findings with control owners, support remediation/mitigation discussions, to ensure solutions address the finding, and validate remediation/mitigation when completed.
- Drive GCS compliance onboarding and significant change request process for updated or new product applications, features, deployments, and functionality to ensure control alignment at onset of change.
- Review and provide feedback for compliance control implementation/narrative documentation.
- Support the evangelization of compliance controls to drive control owner awareness and education to ensure GCS compliance controls are implemented, maintained and compliant.
- Participates in external certification and customer audit events, including preparation, sample delivery, onsite facilitation and management response activities.
- Be a point of contact for internal audit and risk teams in the identification, tracking, and resolution of GCS risk items.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years working in the field of security, compliance or audit
- Demonstrated ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis, test case design and remediation recommendations
- Strong technical experience with system configuration and architecture review
- Demonstrated ability to interface successfully with engineering teams in critical and challenging conversations.
- Strong understanding of federal and commercial compliance certifications and attestations such as PCI, SOX, FedRAMP, DOD SRG, Australia ISMS, Singapore MTCS, German C5, France HDS and S. Korea K-ISMS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to make an impact
- Prior experience at a SaaS, PaaS or IaaS Cloud company.
- Willing to travel up to 25% is required.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.