Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
You will be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in developing, expanding and architecting Keeper’s Open Source products.
You are right for this job if you:
- Are a self-starter who can prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment.
- Love Open Source, scripting, and coding and consider yourself a polyglot developer.
- Love publishing and supporting world class open source libraries.
- Have developed and published open source applications regularly.
- Have worked in and understand DevOps operations.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches
- At least 5 years professional experience in a full stack development role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Experience in DevOps a great plus.
- Subject level expert in at least one OOO language and one scripting language, eg. Python, Ruby.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.