Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
You’ll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in expanding and architecting Keeper’s BI and Cron processes.
You’re right for this job if you
- Have the ability to self-start and prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment.
- Love Java, Python, Amazon AWS, MySQL, and Cron Jobs.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Have developed backend applications regularly.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
- At least 5 years professional experience in a full stack development role
- Programming language: Java (at least 5 years).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Experience in design and implementation on AWS infrastructure with AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk and S3.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.