ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for supporting, expanding, and maintaining the systems that provide Identity and Access Management within the Company including the Privileged Account Management tools.
- Maintains responsibility for all aspects of applications and/or systems administration, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing & usage monitoring.
- Administers and maintains system stability.
- Coordinates software releases, system upgrades and patches with internal teams, and resolves complex problems.
- Engages stakeholders across teams, with the goal of building integrated and automated solutions that match desired business outcomes.
- Collaborates with other departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community and helps set service level expectations.
- Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge
Can be remote
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication.
This role you have:
- 2+ years experience managing and maintaining:
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good understanding of joiner, mover, leaver, Certification (access reviews),
- AD and/or LDAP
- Business Role Configuration
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- 7+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years of security administration experience
- Managing & building solutions using various authentication and authorization infrastructure
- Working with identity providers like Okta, Ping Identity or Like SaaS or on-prem solutions
- Exposure and understanding of the following programming languages:
- Experience with Database (Oracle, MYSQL).
- Experience working on Linux, Windows OS.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot viewing system/app logs.
- Experience testing IAM use cases
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.