Sr. Software Engineer – Team Lead Development at Elevate K-12
Who We Are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What You Will Be Doing – Sr. Software Engineer – Team Lead Development
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer – Team Lead Development for our fast-growing brand. We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better every day. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
This can be a remote based role anywhere in the United States.
- Build and maintain the product platform
- Understand architecture principles, design patterns and implement them as assigned
- Work with team lead to complete tasks on time
- Coding using Microsoft technologies
- Create Proof of Concept projects independently for new innovation
- Perform code reviews
- Work with QA team to create test plans and specifications
Who You Are – Sr. Software Engineer – Team Lead Development
- Excellent Communication skills & Exceptional organizational skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 6+ years of coding experience
- Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, Jquery, Bootstrap) experience a must
- Database (SQL Server) experience a must
- Web Solutions experience a must
- Design Pattern and architectural pattern understanding preferred
- Distributed solutions experience a plus
- Product development experience a plus
- Ubuntu experience a plus
- Web Real time communications experience a plus
Why Join Our Story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.