ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work on a wide range of technologies
- Integrate and aggregate data from different systems into consolidated dashboards
- Work on architectural and technical challenges
- Participate in threat modeling activities
- Mentor and collaborate with development teams to adopt secure coding practices
- Work on strategic and highly visible BSIMM activities across the organization
- Be an advocate for security and participate in a security champions program
- Create, measure, and refine metrics used to measure program success
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of overall product security experience is required
- 4+ years of experience in threat modeling and threat modeling tools is required
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten) is required
- Knowledge of static, dynamic, and component analysis security tools is required
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is required
- Knowledge of OWASP ASVS, SCVS, and related verification standards is required
- Knowledge of BSIMM, OWASP SAMM, or similar maturity models is required
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both non-technical business users as well as technical stakeholders is required
- A passion for security is required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.