Sr. System Analyst (Enterprise Content Management)
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
This is a full time Systems Analyst on the Discover Business Technology Enterprise Content Management team. The team is responsible for vendor software administration, infrastructure configuration, and light application development for ECM solutions.
- Will be involved in support and upgrade activities with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products such as Opentext Documentum, IBM Content Manager on Demand, and Kofax Total Agility.
- Will be involved in infrastructure maintenance and upgrades, including security remediation tasks and audits.
- Will code components in Java, object oriented programming, shell script languages.
- Will be working with continuous integration tools such as with Jenkins, Github, Nexus, SonarQube and other continuous integration tools.
- Participate in Grooming sessions and other Agile ceremonies to help groom the User stories from technical stand point.
- Assists testing team with the identification, creation, and maintenance of test data. Experience of working in an Agile Development environment.
- May assist in designing and developing REST services and SOAP services.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ work experience
- Experience with operating systems, such as Linux and Windows, including server commands and shell script languages.
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products such as Opentext Documentum, IBM Content Manager on Demand, and Kofax Total Agility.
- Familiarity with REST services and SOAP services. Experience in Java development, object oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Github, Nexus and other continuous integration tools.
- Experience with working with java IDEs such as IntelliJ, RAD, STS.
- Familiarity with Middelware technology, such as Websphere and Tomcat.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum and Lean software development practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with testing automation, such as JUnit testing and SonarQube.