Sr. Technical Consultant - RAVN AI
Sr. Technical Consultant
What You'll Be Working On
At iManage RAVN, we make cutting-edge artificial intelligence software used by thousands of professionals to automatically organize, discover and summarize documents. As part of our growth, we’re recruiting for talented consultants to join our professional services team.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for providing execution expertise on enterprise projects and initiatives, as well as the overall technical delivery of our AI products. Our Consultants ensure the integrity of the implemented solutions including the design, deployment, configuration, and migration of any legacy systems and data.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are problem solvers, hands-on doer’s and love collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. This position is based out of our headquarters in downtown Chicago.
- Translating clients’ business and user requirements into technical requirements
- Architecting machine learning and information retrieval solutions across large Enterprise networks
- Writing technical implementation proposals
- Participating in post-sales engagements and deploying the proposed solutions
- Communicate technical concepts to all types of business users
- Working with the iManage RAVN support team to offer technical assistance to existing customers
- Partner with the practice leads to shape use cases and align them with client needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience leading client-facing engagements in a technical capacity
- Proven experience leveraging the following technologies / skills:
- Front end technologies such as HTML / CSS / JS
- Programming languages, primarily Python
- Application integration and/or development against Web service APIs
- Relational and Object Store technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Information Retrieval principles
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technical discussions effectively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Displays well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to and communicate client business and technical requirements both internally and client facing
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence, security and risk mitigation with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com