Staff Information Security Engineer at ServiceNow
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements
- Implement and maintain security controls.
- Serve as technical and/or project management leadership for large, complex projects using cross-functional teams.
- Conduct systems testing to ensure critical vulnerabilities are identified.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Work as a team with your infrastructure and end-user systems partners to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Must have experience in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac systems security
- Master’s degree and/or 10 years professional experience
- Strong working knowledge of system internals as well as networking; particularly Linux experience
- Proficient in at least one programming language; preferably Java, Python, C/C++, etc.
- Experience in working in large datacenter environments including public/private clouds
- Experience with PAM-PSM tools
- Experience with CASB tools
- Experience with Cloud IaaS (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with Compliance Assurance tools for cloud environments
- Experience with Networking Security (Firewalls, NAC, Zero Trust, etc.)
- Experience with Anti-Malware and EDR tools
- Experience with Automation (Python, bash scripting)
- Knowledge of WAF tools
- Knowledge of logging and Aggregation tools (Splunk or Sumo logic)
- Knowledge of DLP
- Knowledge of Deception technologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- Perform security engineering for complex, multi-platform systems, datacenters, AWS and/or Azure cloud environments
- In-depth experience in medium to complex computing environments, with advanced
- knowledge in security technologies and services
- An understanding of how their specialty works with all other components of IT systems.
- A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.