Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
project44 is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our engineering team in downtown Chicago. You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment designing, building, and implementing scalable micro-service systems consumed by companies around the world.
- Engineering career track: Associate Software Engineer -> Software Engineer -> Sr. Software Engineer -> Staff Software Engineer -> Principal Software Engineer
What you’re most excited for:
- Building systems in a multi-cloud environment. We use AWS & GCP but value experience in other cloud environments such as Azure.
- Creating Java-based micro-services leveraging the Spring Boot and the Spring Portfolio.
- Creating API's / web services: REST and etc.
- Container-orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes.
- Enjoy database related work: MongoDB, Postgres.
- Real-time or near real-time streaming work in Kafka or another similar technology.
- Willingness to vocalize your ideas and pick yourself up if you get knocked down.
- Don't have everything listed? No problem! We'd still like to hear from you.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.