We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
As a Support Engineer at ShopRunner, you’ll write code that allows partners to integrate to the ShopRunner network. You will also help support existing partners that require updates to their existing integration code.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Use Python and Database technologies to integrate and configure partners and do data quality analysis.
- Work closely with our integrations and partner success teams to ensure we are meeting the needs of our partners.
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with version control, like Git
- Experience with browser testing and mobile best practices
- Strong in time management and good communication skills
- Skilled at cross-team collaboration and multi-tasking
- You welcome peer reviews and incorporating feedback
NICE TO HAVES
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.