System Administrator / DevOps
Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 1.5 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology?
We're looking for a System Administrator to be part of our growing core team.
As System Administrator you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
The Systems Administrator will:
- Administer a Linux server in an AWS Cloud environment
- Ensure parity between Dev, staging, and production environments
- Be responsible for the company’s Patch Management process
- Be responsible for maintaining security and compliance
- Be responsible for backups and DR tests
- Evolve the Agentis Cloud architecture
- Manage and provision cloud servers and services
- Experience with AWS, Google Compute, or MS Azure
- Experience supporting Active Directory, Domain Controllers in a business environment, specifically with Mac clients
- Scripting and automation techniques such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet or other automation techniques
- Helpful to have exposure to big data solutions, ie Hadoop, Spark, AWS Kinesis
- Experience with Cicso, Sophos, technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.