We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to work on the VerQu team. This role’s responsibility encompasses the understanding and implementation of technologies in addition to having a business focus. This role has the opportunity to be client facing as well as being an integral part of the internal software development life cycle. This is done through the implementation, management and troubleshooting of software deployments for clients and secondly providing the development team with specific customer requirements, change requests or feedback for the applications.
- Installation and configuration of VerQu application(s) in client environments
- Management/monitoring and troubleshooting of VerQu application(s) for clients
- Maintenance of internal infrastructure (both hardware and software)
- Test and identify issues with VerQu Application(s) and provide feedback/solutions to development team
- Write and maintain scripts for reporting, automation and process improvement (SQL, PowerShell, DoS, etc.)
- Participate in the design and provide input into the application development process
- Create documentation for application troubleshooting and usage
- Experience with overall system engineering process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Agile projects, roles, and development support and traditional Software Development Life-cycle
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Engineering
- Proficient in Windows, Powershell, IIS and MS SQL
- Must have strong written & verbal communication skills, analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking, work ethic, be a critical thinker, focused, hard-working and self-motivated
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.