DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining the systems that power the Kenna Platform.
- Developing best practice system automation.
- Interacting with developers and support to define and prioritize projects.
- You will document your work.
- Push your peer's technical growth.
- Respond to production issues on an on-call basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Engineer or DevOps role
- Strong understanding of Ansible
- Production usage of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS, and Fedora Linux
- Work experience with Elasticsearch, Ruby, Rails, and Vagrant desired
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and Openshift
- Strong experience debugging low-level system issues
- Fundamental understanding of computer programming (e.g. be able to read/understand code)
- Comfortable with the fast-paced and unpredictable nature of Systems Engineering
- Strong desire for technical growth
- Runs Linux at home
- Actively contributes to Open Source Software Projects