Systems Engineer at Cloud5 Communications
The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented and well organized to prioritize and complete multiple assignments. Main duties will include:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Define & implement a global cloud architecture and strategy.
- Integrate & operationalize new software (DBs, monitoring tools, message queuing, etc.).
- Design & maintain internal operational systems (DevOps).
- Design & maintain advanced networking solutions (SD-WAN, cloud gateways) .
- Handle complex escalation from support L3.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Network Engineering & Operations
- Minimum 3 years of opensource systems administration (Linux)
- BS in either CS or CE or equivalent work experience (5 years min)
- Networking expertise equivalent to CCNA R&S level
- Open source system administration skills equivalent to LFCS or LPT1
- Good Wi-Fi expertise with high density deployments (multi vendors)
- Strong knowledge of various virtualization solutions (VMware, KVM)
- Strong knowledge of at least two high level programing languages (python preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools (Ansible & Puppet)
- Familiarity with basic Machine Learning algorithms
- Advanced user of AWS product suite (storage and routing)
- Minimum CCNA R&S or CCDA
- Linux system administration certification (LFCS, LPT1, Linux+ or RHSA)
- CWNA or equivalent (CCNA Wi-Fi)
- AWS cloud practitioner