The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented and well organized to prioritize and complete multiple assignments. Main duties will include:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Define & implement a global cloud architecture and strategy.
- Integrate & operationalize new software (DBs, monitoring tools, message queuing, etc.).
- Design & maintain internal operational systems (DevOps).
- Design & maintain advanced networking solutions (SD-WAN, cloud gateways) .
- Handle complex escalation from support L3.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Network Engineering & Operations
- Minimum 3 years of opensource systems administration (Linux)
- BS in either CS or CE or equivalent work experience (5 years min)
- Networking expertise equivalent to CCNA R&S level
- Open source system administration skills equivalent to LFCS or LPT1
- Good Wi-Fi expertise with high density deployments (multi vendors)
- Strong knowledge of various virtualization solutions (VMware, KVM)
- Strong knowledge of at least two high level programing languages (python preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools (Ansible & Puppet)
- Familiarity with basic Machine Learning algorithms
- Advanced user of AWS product suite (storage and routing)
- Minimum CCNA R&S or CCDA
- Linux system administration certification (LFCS, LPT1, Linux+ or RHSA)
- CWNA or equivalent (CCNA Wi-Fi)
- AWS cloud practitioner