Team Daugherty is looking for an experienced Tableau Developer to join us in Chicago. This role requires someone with experience implementing client data visualizations and business solutions. This position will be defining architectures; identifying data issues and finding solutions; and designing and building Tableau dashboards.
As a Tableau Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying client issues within their business, crafting solutions, and implementing changes.
- Leveraging different data architectures and data blending technologies to provide data to Tableau.
- Building dashboards to provide insights.
- Developing interactive visualizations utilizing various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Working with ETL tools, data modeling and data transformation.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of management consulting experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Tableau (data blending, dashboard development, server administration).
- Experience working with verticals.
- Knowledge of the best practices for implementation and integration of Tableau.
- Experience with Qlikview, Sharepoint and AWS.
- Experience with high availability and load-balancing is preferred.
- The ability to complete the analysis and evaluation of data structures; develop ETL using the top data integration tools (Informatica, SSIS, Data Stage, Ab Initio); create OLAP and presentation environments using leading enterprise reporting solutions (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, SSAS, Cognos, etc.); work with CRM platforms, specifically Seibel; architect leading-edge business intelligence solutions (ODS, EDW, Data Marts, etc.); and develop Big Data analytics solutions.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
When you are a Daugherty employee, your job doesn’t end when a contract is up. You stay on as an indispensable member of the team with career growth opportunities tailored to your interests and talents. Apply today to take your career to the next level.