TECH ASSOCIATE (NEW GRAD) at Conversant
About This Role
The Tech Associate role allows you to explore three separate rotations throughout our Dev Ops, Network Engineering and Systems Admin teams to find out where you can succeed and have the greatest impact in. Not only will you be able to leverage your talents in Python, Java, and Linux applications, you’ll help support Conversant’s ever growing network infrastructure, provide rapid resolution to productions issues and help streamline our technology processes and programs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performance tuning and testing emergent technology to scale the business.
- Exposure to the design, installation and automation of Conversant’s critical network infrastructure supporting our data centers and ad servers.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across the enterprise through innovation and automation.
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them to resolution.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Team player with strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Analytical, tactical, and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Linux, Python, Java preferred.