Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Tech Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. The Tech Associate role allows you to explore three separate rotations throughout our Dev Ops, Network Engineering and Systems Admin teams to find out where you can succeed and have the greatest impact in. Not only will you be able to leverage your talents in Python, Java, and Linux applications, you’ll help support Epsilon’s ever growing network infrastructure, provide rapid resolution to productions issues and help streamline our technology processes and programs.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Performance tuning and testing emergent technology to scale the business
- Exposure to the design, installation and automation of Epsilon’s critical network infrastructure supporting our data centers and ad servers
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across the enterprise through innovation and automation
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them to resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Desire to learn technology; experience with Linux, Python and Java preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.