Tech Lead at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta West, formerly Spire Digital, a subsidiary of Kin + Carta and award-winning 21-year-old custom software development firm in Denver, is seeking a Tech Lead. The Tech Lead will manage other developers and teammates to ensure the technical goals of the project are met on behalf of the client. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing functional requirements, execution, and performance for a core set of features and/or components. We are working with an innovative client at the intersection of healthcare and technology, together we aim to solve some of the most plaguing short comings of the healthcare system, specially those surrounding access to kidney care for people of varying socioeconomic status.
The ideal Tech Lead for Kin + Carta is passionate about working with the newest tech, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.Responsibilities
- Own the architecture and code of your project.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced developers to help them advance their skill set and career path.
- Oversee one or more developers on project teams; set architecture, do PR reviews on all code.
- Manage DevOps needs and tickets.
- Provide input on aligning priorities/roadmap with technical order of events.
- Ensure all tickets have implementation notes for developers.
- Review the Jira board and keep developers on task.
- Collaborate with Product Owner on ticket level roadmap from a technical sequencing perspective.
- Attend daily standups (and be prepared to run them when product is unavailable).
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of experience serving in a leadership level role on a development team
- Strong skills with a variety of coding languages
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Previous consulting experience
- Strong coding skills with React, Node, React Native and .NET
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Kin + Carta exists to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. As a digital transformation consultancy, we help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams, and optimize for continued growth. We apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s most influential companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.