Who We Are …
NVISIA was born at the nexus of three goals: 1) People are the most important element to any build; we work alongside our clients to form an agile, committed team that takes pride in building the solution. 2) A solution must be designed and architected so that it can evolve as requirements and the technology landscape changes. 3) The solution needs to utilize new technologies and processes appropriately to provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
We work side-by-side with our clients to create great software solutions that utilize new processes and technologies while simultaneously building a client team that can own the solution. This is best accomplished by attracting, retaining, and growing individuals who are passionate about their craft and continually developing new skills and capabilities. We are a group of creative problem-solvers – with an ever-growing desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively to find a solution for our clients that they can sustain long-term.
Who You Are …
You are a Technical Architect, managing the design and technical delivery of mission-critical, large-scale distributed systems. As a hands-on contributor, you drive the solutions and standards used by your development teams. You establish trust by promoting reuse and outlining architectural patterns which allow the business flexibility and scalability required by your client.
- Understands the client’s business model and how the product solution fits into the overall business strategy and technical road map
- Understands the product’s capabilities and functions in-depth
- Identifies and documents key architectural problems for one or more components in a software system
- Engages across the team and with the client to reach consensus on architecture decisions
- Participates in the construction and stabilization of software components
- Supports the development lead in design and implementation reviews to assert compliance with the architecture decisions
- Identify, communicate and mitigate architectural risks throughout the product lifecycle, including functional and non-functional risks
- Support the transition of knowledge to the client
- Identify and validate emerging technologies that could impact the client’s product
- BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering or science/technology-based discipline
- Effective and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- 8+ years of hands-on experience constructing and stabilizing high-volume software systems
- Experienced working with both front and back-end technologies, architectures and patterns
- Subject Matter Expert in business functional and domain modeling
- Subject Matter Expert in several integration approaches as well as deep understanding of common integration patterns. Exposure to Microservices preferred
- Subject Matter Expert in common software design patterns and architecture design patterns
- Subject Matter Expert with working in Agile/Lean/CD environments
- Subject Matter Expert in either relational or NoSQL data persistence
- Exposure to enterprise security best practices and design, including API security design, OWASP and access management
- Exposure to cloud-based software architecture solutions and DevOps best practices
We are not offering sponsorship at this time.