Technical Lead - #39436 at Saggezza
Saggezza is a technology consulting organization that helps companies embrace cutting-edge solutions and improvements. As consultants, developers, and analyst we help our clients adapt and transform the way in which they do business.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team at Chicago, IL.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Develop project architecture, prototypes, and proofs of concepts using MessagePoint, OpenText Exstream, Quadient and .Net Technologies.
- Perform first feature reference implementations, software configuration management decisions and application of appropriate libraries and tools in CCM/CEM.
- Conduct code reviews define internal application architecture and solve unique and unanticipated technology problems ahead of the rest of the development team.
- Analyze, design, code, test and deploy software on a variety of projects using CCM Software, .NET Framework, SQL Server and SSIS.
- Develop customized business software for a wide range of project situations across many industries.
- Maintain knowledge of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
- Attend technical training to acquire more knowledge of technical procedures and applications and other job demands.
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources and facilitate the smooth workflow for service delivery.
- Provide training and mentorship to team members. May work at other undetermined worksites in the US.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field, and 60 months of experience Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.