The Technical Lead will work closely with clients and internal client teams to review, develop and implement various technical client applications. As part of acting as the Lead on these initiatives, this person will be responsible for creating solutions and/or directing developers on the solutions to be implemented.
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation, development, testing and support of web-based projects.
- Improve solutions to reduce technical debt, optimize applications and investigate and architect improvements for feature updates.
- Successfully lead other developers in developing web solutions.
- Engineer solutions for performance, maintainability and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
- Recommend and consult with high-profile clients on projects of varying size/scope.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, including object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
- Nurture and mentor new members of the Technology team.
- Be a primary contributor to the testing process and provide issue fixes as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of applicable work experience
- Extensive use of modern CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Adobe CQ or similar)
- Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Past work with MongoDB and SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
- An understanding of enterprise software development best practices
- Ability to discover risk patterns across projects and to create automation to protect web applications in the future
- A demonstrated love for the culture, process and craft of web development – we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open source community at large.
- A demonstrated sense of empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships
- Significant experience in reviewing and handling complex support issues