Technical Project Manager at Equilibria
About the company
Equilibria (“EQ”) is a high-growth, omni-channel premium CBD platform for women. We are dedicated to restoring balance to our community — physically and mentally — through our high-quality CBD products, personalized dosage support, and digital journey accompaniment. We are the ONLY CBD company with a dedicated team for 1-on-1 consults and education, and we are deeply mission-oriented. Thousands of women… and their sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and daughters … trust us to provide consistent, medical-grade products, month after month.
Corporate Headquarters: River North, Chicago; Bioscience + Farm Operations: Longmont, CO.
[Click here to read more about our origin story]
To continue leading in the CBD and cannabis education space, Equilibria requires a Technical Project Manager to keep our engineering team focused and organized. We are dedicated to building an amazing digital experience for our multi-generational customer base as well as efficient and useful tools for our internal team including Dosage Specialists, Member Support, and Influencer Marketing.
The right candidate has immense attention to detail, and is passionate about our mission of improving the quality of life for our fiercely loyal customers. You are a driven self-starter who cares deeply about people. This is a fast-paced start-up environment in an industry (cannabis) zeitgeist, so thinking on your feet while being a team player is an absolute must.
Day to day responsibilities will include translating Product’s epics into engineering stories, grooming the backlog, triaging and prioritizing bugs, and performing QA. Utilizing our data more effectively and supporting our unique service department is a critical part of the company’s 2021 goals, so a data-minded individual is ideal.
Compensation and title will be commensurate with experience. Equilibria will contribute toward medical insurance, for which we offer multiple options of coverage and premium. We also give every employee a monthly CBD allowance, along with a 401k and other perks.
- Work with engineers to translate Product’s epics into engineering tasks/stories
- Keep project boards vigorously up to date
- Coordinate day-to-day todos with Engineering Team
- Liaise with Design and Content teams to procure deliverables that are dependencies for engineering work
- Assist Product team in re-prioritizing planned work when “unknowns” rear their ugly heads and impact timelines
- Triage incoming bugs, prioritizing with the Product team, and provide support for resolution
- Perform QA on features/infrastructure preparing to release
- Report upward on progress and timelines to Product and Engineering management/leadership
- 2+ years in engineering project management or QA
- Experience with SQL, modern databases, open source software, and/or PHP a plus
- Experience with business-informing data/insights a plus
- Strong understanding of product & software process/lifecycle
- Patience for startup lifestyle
- Clear communication skills.
- Handle conflict and contention with grace, clarity, and strength.
- Passion for women’s healthcare/wellbeing and Equilibria’s mission
- Positive attitude, even with deadlines looming
Equilibria strives for a diverse workplace. Candidates are evaluated without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.