Technical QA Lead - Android
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
Outcome Health is looking for an experienced hands-on Technical QA Lead to lead testing processes across the full platform of Android device products. We need an evangelist for automated testing and quality with solid Web service API skills across contemporary microservices-based architecture to test our unique infrastructure and be an advocate for maintaining a high quality bar for our software.
- Partner with platform development teams to create testing, build, and deployment plans per team.
- Lead QA efforts in developing and maintaining test automation, including continuous integration within build system.
- Lead QA efforts in developing and maintaining build pipelines for platform Outcome Health products.
- Help to create, document, and implement test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Establish and maintain release procedures and schedules.
- Research and recommend build pipeline tools and resources.
- Plan, coordinate, monitor, and report web service API software testing
- Ensure quickly responds when there are technical testing issues with the Web Service API applications
- Prepares quality metrics documentation and reports.
- Coordination of the web service API testing architecture including test framework, test tools,test data and test environments.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of QA relevant experience.
- QA team management experience.
- Strong experience leading testing in an Android environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences about goals, resource needs, timelines, and options..
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Java development
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins, CircleCI, and related technologies).
- Significant experience in testing RESTful API and test tools/frameworks.
- Experience in a high paced agile development environment and tools(JIRA/Zephyr)
- Knowledge of how modern web and mobile applications work.
- Significant experience in AWS
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description