Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Here at Showpad, the Customer Success team is responsible for creating mutually beneficial customer partnerships. As a Technical Support Engineer, you are the customer’s hero in time of need! A customer’s advocate internally and a Showpad advocate externally. Your forte is to stand by our customers in their more technical requests and ensure an effortless support experience. You are a contact point between Engineering and the Customer Success team, serving as a gatekeeper to help our engineers stay focused on the right work at the right time.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer at Showpad
- Investigate and resolve issues focusing on delivering an effortless support experience
- Work closely with the engineering team to resolve high priority issues
- Work with other Showpad teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard
- Collaborate both with your local office team and with your globally distributed team to raise awareness on issues and help each other
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation (one week every 4-6 weeks) to be available for customers who need help after hours and on the weekend.
- Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc) of the support team by giving back through the creation of guides and trainings on topics that interest you
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer centric and a proactive mindset
- An inquisitive and analytical mind & troubleshooting skills
- A hunger to acquire technical knowledge in the following subjects:
- HTML developing & debugging skills
- Network troubleshooting (HTTP requests)
- Firewalls & proxies
- CRM tools like Salesforce/Dynamics
- Mobile apps for iOS/Android
- A great interest in mobile and web applications
- Previous experience using Salesforce and/or Zendesk a plus
- Previous experience in a customer facing and/or technical role is a plus
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad and its customers